CDSL 1 - Understanding the Secure & Successful Service of Today
Our Easyjet-style pricing means places start at £195 + VAT for the first 5 places, step to £230 + VAT for the next block and then revert to the standard price of £265 + VAT. It's not time-related, it's 'places available at' and so it pays to book swiftly to secure one of the lower price places.
This means that you get the best price available by booking early but it does require payment at the time of booking, as the place is attached to you and that denies someone else the chance. In the event study leave is declined, refunds are issued according to standard terms & conditions.
Review of Service Scenario Case
- Prepares you for a very practical course
- Allows the course to focus on practical application
- Creates experiential learning in safe surroundings
- 12 Months on-demand access
- 20+ hours of CPD (constantly growing)
- Highest possible quality video- and audio-narrated slide presentations (mostly live captured)
- Interactive platform - ask questions, debate, share experiences
- Quarterly bulletin of updates
- Integrated with latest news & comment
This highly intensive, 1-day course also comes with additional e-learning support to ensure you develop a true depth across both leadership and transformation. All materials, refreshments, a light lunch and a CPD Certificate are provided too
The emerging service context
- The underlying and emerging bigger picture - drivers of health policy
- Population, debt and the likely future financial position
- Why competition and what does that really mean?
- The changing nature of service delivery
- Disruptive innovations and what they might look like
What constitutes a business and clinically safe service?
- What puts services at risk today?
- The 4 cornerstones of security
- Aligned strategy for clinical services
- Ensuring a team with insight and understanding
- Organising a service for safety, success & sustainability
- Developing the right cultural characteristics
Defining the job to be done
- Leadership & management responsibilities
- Working effectively with the wider organisation, including senior management
- Effective networks and relationships
- Commissioning - how it is changing and what you need to know & do
- From where you are to where the service needs to be
- Enablement of service success - understanding Enablement
- Beyond self - understanding how your inner human can undermine you
Critical agendas and what they might mean
- Integration, collaboration
- Innovating delivery models
- Technology agendas and how they may affect you
- Secondary care to primary care shift
- The shift to true 7-day working
- Developing foresight and a proactive approach to readiness
- London - 23rd, May 2018
- Leeds - 3rd, Jul 2018
- First Five Delegates: £195.00
- Next Five Delegates: £230.00
- Standard Price: £265.00
This takes you to the Medmeetings course page for this course, from which you can see the latest availability & best available pricing, as well as book onto the course.